Adult's Open Gym
18+ years old 120 mins
Location: 256B Vogel St Tuesday 7.30pm - 9.30pm
The gym is open to those 18 years and above for casual use two evenings per week. This is a great opportunity to practice the skills and apparatus of your choice.
Perfect for ex-gymnasts, parkour/free runners, ski boarders, divers, and more!
Coaches are present and can assist with the following:
- A Group warm-up & active stretches
- Conditioning to develop upper body, core and lower body strength.
- Plyometric/Jump training to increase speed and power.
- Handstand/Body tension work prepares the upper body for weight-bearing and seriously strengthens at the same time.
- Safe skill progressions for learning a variety of gymnastic/parkour and trampoline skills.
You are welcome to come along & participate in these classes on a casual basis.
All participants are required to enroll here for Adults Open Gym.
Clothing: Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing that allows free movement. During the winter months the gym can be cold so lots of layers are recommended.
NO Denim or clothing with buckles/clasps/zips/buttons that could get caught on or scratch the equipment.
Cost: $15 (cash or internet banking) Group Discount for groups of 4 or more $10 per person
Join our Facebook Group to stay up to date with Adults Open Gym!