Adult's Open Gym
The gym is open to those 18 years and above for casual use two evenings per week. This is a great opportunity to practice the skills and apparatus of your choice.
Perfect for ex-gymnasts, parkour/free runners, ski boarders, divers, and more!
Coaches are present and can assist with the following:
- A Group warm-up & active stretches
- Conditioning to develop upper body, core and lower body strength.
- Plyometric/Jump training to increase speed and power.
- Handstand/Body tension work which prepares the upper body for weight-bearing and seriously strengthens at the same time.
- Safe skill progressions for learning a variety of gymnastic/parkour and trampoline skills.
You are welcome to come along & participate in these classes on a casual basis.
All participants are required to enrol here for Adults Open Gym.
Clothing: Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing that allows free movement. During winter months the gym can be cold so lots of layers are recommended.
NO Denim or clothing with buckles/clasps/zips/buttons that could get caught on or scratch the equipment.
Cost: $15 Adults / $10 Students (cash or internet banking)
If you have questions about Adults Open Gym contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Facebook Group to stay up to date with Adults Open Gym!